Monday, January 03, 2011

Not Dead, Just Older

In November and December I worked myself like crazy on some projects that ended with the close of 2010. I have a lot more to do, but for a moment I have a little breather in which I am not working every night after the kids are in bed, and not feeling compelled to check in on email even when I am with my family. After doing a little work (that needed to be done, and done by me) on the first day of my vacation, I put down the blackberry and didn't pick it up again until Sunday.

It was very relaxing, if you don't count the normal chaos of life with three kids, which feels like this, in a good way:

IMG_1196

Oh, and I turned 39. Here is my birthday self-portrait:
birthday self-portrait (39)

I am still sorting through pictures, but will try to post some others soon. Even some taken with an actual camera, maybe.

Oh, and lest you think we did not enjoy the rest of our holiday, evidence that Ada was in a good mood:
Ada at Mission Mill

and, in one of my prouder moments, my almost unspeakably awesome contribution to Chris' extended family's Christmas Eve white elephant exchange:

Best White Elephant EVER

In case you can't read the text, it says: 40 Individual Intimate Moments with Joel and Kathy Davisson (issued by SxveOxrChrxstianMxrriage.com).

blog comments powered by Disqus