Monday, August 09, 2010

Some New Friends

Hello to those who found me via blogher. (and hello to others too!)

I will have more to say about blogher and specifically about the session on small blogs, but for now, here are some photos of me with my new friends:

With Mrs Potato Head

With Video Game Rabbit

With Honey Bear

WIth Sneezy Kid
With Dora

WIth a Todd Parr Super Boy

With Wonder Woman

Thanks to Maggie for snapping these precious moments for me! I imagine this last one is a little fuzzy because she was shaking with excitement about meeting Wonder Woman. And that was even before WW let Maggie try out her magic lasso.

The really embarrassing thing is that after taking all these pictures, I have almost NO photos of the real people I met and hung out with at Blogher.

blog comments powered by Disqus