Sunday, August 03, 2008

Beach Photos (or) If one picture is good, three are better

DSC_0282

DSC_0293

DSC_0290


As long as I have you thinking about photographs, I wanted to mention that the nice people at Picnik* handed me a code for a free year of its Premium service. If you want it, leave me a comment on this post by Friday, August 8 (let's say, 5pm pacific time), and I will randomly select a winner. Be sure to include an email or web site, so I can get in touch with you if you win.
*Ok, I don't actually know them, so I can't really vouch for their interpersonal skills. But they did give me this code, and I do use Picnik myself (and like it), so there you go.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, N.! Your family is beautiful! And these photos are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! What gorgeous photos. I think they are brilliant!

    It was so great to meet you at the BlogHer conference this year. I hope we can meet again in the future -- maybe even at BlogHer '09!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, the Piknik people must have been busy at BlogHer. Your's is like the zillionth site I've seen giving away a free year.

    I have yet to win, however. So throw my name in the hat.

    And I love your pictures. That second one, I've got so many like that . . . and I love them all. Even with smudged glasses . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it easy to use? because i only type one-handed now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous photos! Portland IS that naturally stunning, your man naturally craggy and rugged, and your little girl just radiant.

    A nice way for this new reader to get to know you a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - new from cyclesista. You take beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are beautiful. Or maybe it's the subjects...whatever, great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are GORGEOUS! What kinda camera are you using??????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I use a Nikon SLR. Right now I have a basic lens (18-55mm) but am scheming for another...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK I have to give the US title for most beautiful blogger baby on the Internet to the nonlinear child.

    A dead heat with my dear on the madhatter mommy and her glorious Miss M.

    ReplyDelete