Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crochet tiger, hidden search terms

I was at the beach all this past week, but while I shake the sand out of my pants and sort through the laundry and Ada's piles of broken shells, I thought I'd share my google embarrassment. I'm never too busy to share my embarrassment.

I was laughing that someone found me by googling "free chroched baby blankets" (and trying to imagine a crotch in the blanket, for easy swaddling!). Then I followed the link and noticed that earlier this year I did type "croched". Even better, it was in reference to an actual, um, knit novelty item that makes croched more appropriate than crochet.

3 comments:

  1. ooh. nothing makes me uncomfortable than public evidence of my having misspelled something.

    wait. you didn't actually *say* you'd misspelled that. maybe you did it intentionally?

    anyway. I can't wait to see you guys and hear about the beach.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Imagine their surprise, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! You're back - excellent. My favourite (printable) google search this week has got to be "dealing with a martyring boss." They were probably looking for me...

    ReplyDelete