Top to bottom:
- awesome enthusiastic and goofy grin
- shirt, which I painted on several years ago, not meant to be 3/4 sleeves
- tiered skirt I sewed at Ada's request (she chose the fabrics from my scrap pile - can't say I would have put the top one with the others, but it is her skirt). Looking at this photo is is clear I should have made the top tier a little less wide, but the pattern I loosely based this on had the top tier much wider than the others. Maybe on purpose? Is that the style?
- pajama pants worn as regular pants (and never as pajamas)
- sparkly princess shoes, worn out at the toes and maybe a little small but still beloved
Per Kelly's request, here is a shot of the dress I made with the two bottom fabrics I used for Ada's dress.