Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Pata Pata Post (say that three times fast)

Chris is watching the first episode of the final season of Lost. The show ends and a commercial for a new Honda comes on. Hearing the music, I perk up.

"It's the pata pata! Do you know how many people find me by searching for 'pata pata'?"

"How many? More than three a week?"

"Yes!" (A quick check of my sitemeter shows that 4 of my most recent 40 visitors fit this description.)

"You should throw them a bone."

"What? I already posted about the pata pata."

"You could do more. How 'bout a weekly pata pata post?"




(I won't do that, but for those of you here looking for the Honda ad, this is your lucky day.)

2 comments:

  1. Ah...

    Can I confess that I didn't find your blog through the Pata Pata?

    Actually, I can't remember for the life of me how I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. milo LOVES the pata pata.

    He wants to see the dance you learned in middle school. He's CERTAIN that you remember it.

    ReplyDelete