Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twins! (But Not Mine)

For the better part of a year I have been reading about Rebecca's life; her efforts to get pregnant and her experience with a twin pregnancy. I have really connected with Rebecca's posts, both because we have been on what turned out to be parallel paths, and because she writes with honesty and humor about her experiences.

I stopped by Facebook this evening, and to my surprise saw that Rebecca had posted photos of some "new additions" - turns out that her twins arrived on Saturday, a bit early but from the look of things healthy.

Congratulations Rebecca! I wish you and your family much happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats to your friend.

    (I am now following you on Twitter. Saw your link and decided to give it a click. I'm also on Facebook, so look me up. There's a link on my blog . . . )

    Hope you are well . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought you might like to know we finally bought the minivan, well, we put a deposit on it anyway. We need to finish up the paperwork on Saturday then will hopefully get it on Monday! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete