Friday, February 06, 2009

Lemonade


Rebecca recently gave me a Lemonade Award. Based on the idea of life giving you lemons, etc., it is sort of a "good attitude" award. Which recently is kind of laughable, but I appreciate the thought nonetheless.

Apparently getting this award means I am supposed to:
  • link back to the person I received the award from. No problem. (See above)
  • nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award! (how about 4?)
This second bit is harder, not because I can not think of people who deserve it, but nominating people then requires them to post about it, etc. Did I mention I am bad about chain mail? Bad, but also easily guilted, so recently when my friend Ann sent me an email recipe chain, I emailed her that I could not do it but still send her a recipe because I felt bad about my response.

That said, I will give this a shot, but I have no expectation that the named bloggers will comply unless they want to. For various reasons, I appreciate the attitude these women bring to their writing:

Laurie
Mayberry Mom
Holly
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats and thanks for passing it on. I really appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got around to responding to this. I just paid it forward on my blog. It meant a lot to me that you did this. I really like the way that you write, too.

    ReplyDelete